Check out our new virtual tour!
Island Rock is a state-of-the-art indoor rock climbing facility built by Solid Rock Wall Systems and RockWerx. This type of construction creates a unique, seamless climbing surface that is the closest thing to real rock you can find without bringing the real thing inside. Island Rock offers climbing for all ages and abilities. We have walls geared towards first time climbers who want to explore their old passion for climbing trees to the experienced, expert climber who climbs and competes all over the world. Whatever your level of skill, we have something for you!
- Over 14000 square feet of climbing area
- 30’ climbing walls and bouldering up to 15’
- 25’ rappel tower
- Two crack climbs
- Over 100 top rope routes, 100 boulder problems, and 40 lead routes set by a full-time team of professional routesetters
- Separate lead climbing and bouldering areas
- Seamless Asana crashpad system throughout bouldering area
- Campus and hangboard training area
- LED and adjustable Moon Board
- GetRXd Ninja training rig with various hanging accessories
- Cardio and strength training equipment from Lifefitness, Cybex, Rogue, TRX, Everlast, Concept2 and Stairmaster
- Locker rooms with showers
- Mural wrapping around the gym designed by local artist Justin Oon
- Closed off high-tech party and conference room
- Yoga room with regularly scheduled classes
- Proshop with shoes, harnesses, chalk bags, clothing, and more. Brands sold include Evolv, Five Ten, La Sportiva, Scarpa, Petzl, and Black Diamond.